Our engaged thought leaders, specialized cardiology sites, and experienced readers expertly design, process, and interpret endpoint assessments across a full suite of core lab services, including:
- Imaging and hemodynamic protocol and manual development
- Case report form development
- Cardiovascular imaging site identification and selection
- Site feasibility assessments
- Site training on imaging and hemodynamic manuals
- Image transfer and translation
- Image and data assessment interpretation
- Endpoint analyses
- Intra-reader and inter-reader variability analysis
CCS features one of the earliest hemodynamic labs in the industry, initiated by Dr. Konstam and Dr. Udelson, whose leadership and innovation helped Tufts Medical Center become a leading medical center in the United States.
Whether echo, SPECT, MRI, or hemodynamics, Cardiovascular Clinical Sciences integrates core lab operations into broader trial management, seamlessly acquiring study endpoints to deliver submission-ready data on time and per protocol.
Cardiovascular Core Lab Experience
Since CCS’ inception in 2004, our core lab leadership has accumulated more than 100 years of combined experience designing, processing, and interpreting cardiovascular assessments for clinical trials. The experience on this tenured team will navigate your most complex study with ease. Our thought leaders are systematically embedded in trial management from beginning to end to handle any challenges in your study quickly and efficiently throughout execution. CCS has provided core lab services for:
- Over 40% of our trials and
- Across 800+ specialized cardiovascular imaging sites
- All phases of clinical development
Our core lab faculty have been listed as an author on over 900 publications, which have gone on to be cited more than 25,000 times.