CARDIOVASCULAR CORE LAB EXPERIENCE
EMBEDDED IN TRIAL MANAGEMENT THROUGHOUT EXECUTION
- Since being formed in 2004, our core lab leadership has accumulated more than 100 years of combined experience designing, processing, and interpreting cardiovascular assessments for clinical trials.
- CCS has provided core lab services on over 40% of our trials and across >800 specialized cardiovascular imaging sites. From 12 patient first-in-man studies to 650 patient pivotal trials, and across all phases of clinical development, our teams have the experience to design, process and interpret your cardiovascular trial endpoints (see graphic below).
- Core lab faculty have been published more than 400 times since 2010, with articles they first-authored cited more than 3,300 times over this same period. In total and cross all time periods, our faculty have been listed as an author on >900 publications, which have gone on to be cited >25,000 times.
CARDIOVASCULAR CORE LAB CAPABILITIES
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED ACROSS TRIAL OPERATIONS
Our engaged thought leaders, specialized cardiology sites, and experienced readers expertly design, process, and interpret endpoint assessments across a full suite of core lab services, including:
- Imaging and hemodynamic protocol development
- Imaging and hemodynamic manual development
- Case report form development
- Cardiovascular imaging site identification & selection
- Site feasibility assessments
- Site training on Imaging and hemodynamic manuals
- Image transfer and translation
- Image and data assessment interpretation
- Endpoint analyses
- Intra-reader & Inter-reader variability analysis
- Presentation & publication of study results
Whether echo, SPECT, MRI, or hemodynamics, CCS integrates core lab operations into broader trial management, seamlessly acquiring study endpoints to deliver FDA-ready data on time and per protocol.